Close to Death Leave

Started by sjsy · 7 Replies

sjsy

4 years ago

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello po sa lahat, any thoughts on this. Need some help and advice for my friend. Maraming salamat po in advance.

Scenario: Yung lola ko na nagpalaki at nagalaga sakin mula bata is sobrang hina na due to sobrang lalang illness (incurable). Currently, nasa pinas ako using my 7 days Annual Leave, (Service Industry, receptionist). Sabi ng boss bumalik ako after 7 days kundi iteterminate niya ko and my pass. Anytime soon, pwede na kasi kaming iwan ni Lola and 2days nalang babalik nako SG. If kung dumating man ung event na yun, gusto ko po nasa tabi ako ni Lola tulad ng pagpapalaki niya sakin throughout the years. After that and mga need gawin, I will come back naman agad.

Is there a way na I can extend even unpaid leave without being threatened na mateterminate ako or any MOM policy that can help?

Thank you so much.

ladytm02 Joined: 4 years ago

"There is no statutory entitlement for marriage and compassionate leave. Such leave entitlements depend on your employment contract or on mutual agreement between you and your employer. You can apply for annual leave or unpaid leave for such purposes." https://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practices/leave/annual-leave/special-situations Sorry to say kabayan.. baka dapat makipag-usap ka ng maayos sa employer mo.. makiusap kung kinakailangan.

sjsy Joined: 4 years ago

@ladytm02 yun nga po madam eh. My friend already tried pleading and asking for consideration pero ayaw po talaga, tatanggalin daw po pag di nakabalik after AL. Maraming salamat po sa reply.

ladytm02 Joined: 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that.. my deepest sympathy to you and your family..

zhypher33 Joined: 3 years ago

@sjsy nakakalungkot pero wala tyong laban lalo n at dayo tyo s bansang ito.

kabo Joined: 5 years ago

@sjsy mahirap nga yan. mukhang it will be work or family. God Bless you and your family

Bert_Logan Joined: 5 years ago

@sjsy tama lahat sila wala ka laban and only choice is mamili...GOD Bless

Aimee Dunn Joined: 1 year ago

Posted: 1 year ago
Singapore is the countries that have the strongest way to business point of view and have the assembly of forming the regards. The forum has the member of close death leave essay writing website reviews for the best set of climate that have the profile set three year before this.